Sunday 11 December 2011

God never ceases to surprise me with His blessings

Good afternoon, today was already the 3rd Sunday of Advent.....hard to believe, that Christmas Eve is less than 2 weeks away. I love the Christmas Season. 


Here is what happened this morning....because my son had stayed over at my brother's house......we had to pick him up before church....so that meant it was a bit stressful getting ready even before our normal time to leave the house..... - so I forgot to take an envelope for the offering........driving to church, I thought: where will I get an envelope....??? And when I walked into the church, there they were handing out the new envelopes for 2012 - that's what God does, you know, He not only hears your prayers, but your thoughts, and He longs to give you all that you need or long for. Thank you so much, Jesus - for again and again providing for my needs - even if it's just such little things as giving me not just one, but a box of envelopes. - this is what He is doing, He is blessing us greatly each day and in the background He is always preparing more awesome blessings for us to have - I can't wait to see what's happening next.


Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas time - God bless you always

No comments:

Post a Comment