Monday 26 December 2011

What a Gift we received.....


This was by far the most wonderful Christmas ever. We started off going to the Church service in the morning - brought tears to my eyes, tears of Gratitude, that many people received the light of Christ this year - I could see it in their faces. Afterwards we were all skiing together - except my parents - I was so full of Joy and Gratitude......seeing the beautiful mountaintops white with snow, the SONshine.....the slopes ahead of me - my heart was full of Joy - skiing down the Hills I sang songs of Praise and Worship......what a great Father in Heaven we have, who created all this for us to enjoy. What fun to be had in His Playground. Thank you Father!!!


Later at home, we watched a movie (with my parents this time and with my kids) - afterwards ordering Pizza Take Out - AMAZING indeed. Normally my parents don't adhere to such a custom....but it was much fun, too.


Followed by card games - creating Memories - you might remember, that I so longed for truly creating Memories with my kids - The Lord has provided the HOW again.......all I had to do was the WHAT!!! Praise Him eternally.


All this happened on Christmas Day - the presence of the Lord was felt intensely.....


Love Him so much.


In Christ alone forever :)


Merry Christmas again to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment