Monday 2 January 2012

Joy, Love and Peace for 2012

First Blog in 2012 - Hello my friends......what an awesome end of 2011 and a great beginning of 2012. - May the Light and Love of Jesus shine through for you all this New Year. That Peace and Love may abide here on earth throughout the New Year.  I believe it's the Year of great favour from our God. Take it and seize it!!!

This trip to Europe - the Top of the World (the Swiss Alps) - how the PR People from around here call this place, has proven to be such a tremendous blessing. Seems as if the blessings are flowing abundantly now pretty much all the time - what great Joy!!!

The glittering snow (looks like true diamonds have been dropped straight from Heaven), the blue sky (even when it's snowing, it seems magical) - what a gift. The Lord is revealing Himself to me everywhere I go, I see His face everywhere, even through the clouds. Such a blessing,

Yesterday I was taking a train ride through Winter Wonderland....accompanying Bekkie (my lovely niece) to Zurich Airport, and back to Celerina. Bekkie is my sister's youngest daughter, and somehow we have never really met, since just yesterday, or maybe a couple of days ago (even though we have seen each other many times over the years), we never connected on a deeper level. But yesterday in the train, we talked about so many things and it was a great joy, to spend this time together......Aunt/Niece Bonding time indeed. She is quite the girl. I enjoyed to get to know her better - finally!!! Grateful about that as well.

When I looked out of the window of the train, I saw the beautiful mountains - all covered in snow......who can look at such pristine beauty and not see the creator behind this splendour? To me, as I grow more and more aware of His Presence all around, it all makes so much sense.....God created the earth and all the living creatures, all the plants and all the stones, the seas and all the creatures in the sea for us to enjoy!!! But most of all He longs to enjoy it with us.....when we acknowledge that He wants to be our closest companion in our lives.....when we tell Him, how much we love Him and how much we enjoy His gifts, He is so happy, to bless us more and more each day. I noticed, that He has a great sense of Humour, too. He wants to laugh with us - be there through serious times, where He disciplines us and refines us, comfort us in times of our struggles....but then again and again, he just wants us, to enjoy His presence and He loves to show us all the treasures of his Creation........When I reflect on His Character and what He has given me lately, I can sum this up with these words:

He brings me great Joy - this great Joy makes my entire being smile - sometimes weep, out of deep deep gratitude and awe - the tears I am crying today are mainly Happy Tears!!! I am moved to tears, when I see and feel the great care, He has taken, to mold me into the person He created me to be, even before I was born, all the tender ways He is purifying me day by day - year by year......all the little details, He cares about in my life. What a loving Father He is - and then, having Jesus as my Big Brother is the best thing yet.....with Him I can feel safe, he is never going to hurt me, nor let anybody hurt me. Now that I have Him in my life as my daily companion and best friend, I cannot even imagine, how I could ever have lived without feeling His tender Love for me.

Overwhelmed - Grateful - Full of Joy - Never Again Ashamed and Guilty - Blessed with such a wonderful Family (both my earthly and my heavenly family). Not perfect, but Forgiven and made Holy in the Presence of the Lord. Our Challenges and Struggles truly are our Blessings in Disguise - He is using all this, to change us from Glory to Glory.....into His Likeness. I can see clearly now :)

Thank you Abba Father - You are my Life!!!!

In Christ forever - His Grace is all we'll ever need!!!

2 comments:

  1. .. Tanja.. I am glad you guys MET... and I am glad we are walking on this path together..
    He indeed is MOST AMAZING.. and the blessing is in knowing Him more and more and more..
    #SOLI DEO GLORIA
    Love you, Sis!!!

    ReplyDelete