Friday 10 February 2012

Old patterns....but I am strong in Him

Hello my dear friends, it's again been a while - life has been just a tad too busy. My dad visited and that has meant even more hats for me to wear.....


Let me tell you this, it's harder to shake old patterns than I thought - just through the meeting we had recently regarding the family issue, that I wrote about before, I can see clearly, that Satan is trying to defeat me - especially since my love for Christ is REAL and STRONG - he is trying to put me back in this fearful state - and for a moment he had me, where he wanted me.....thankfully only for a moment. Jesus, who is in me, is stronger than the one, who is in the world. Praising God for this Truth.


For a little bit I felt like this little girl again, surrounded by these giants - yet I see, again, that it's not the person attacking me (I was worried for a moment that it was) but I know better now, it's the enemy trying to silence my voice....God came through for me again and again over the last months and I have HUGE FAITH in the One, who gave His life for me....he very clearly calls me, to turn my fears and my worries in this matter over to Him. To leave it to Him, to lead me and my family back home.


This is the promise, I receive each time I fervently pray for the situation at hand, that He will guide us and that He is in Control - I do not have to fear, fret or dread. Thank you Jesus, for loving me and my family this way.


Thankful for my wonderful christian friends, that help me through quoting Scripture to me and through giving me godly counsel. This time the counsel truly is: Be Still and know that I am God. He is - and He is God Almighty and while I cannot feel His guidance, am not prompted to do anything, really ALL I HAVE TO DO, is, to BE STILL and KNOW that HE is GOD!!! Praising Him greatly this very moment.


Sometimes waiting is the hardest thing to do - but when in the end, the reversal of destiny occurs, no one can take the glory for it, but God Alone. This is why often times, we are called to simply be still and wait on the LORD and in His Time, He will make All Things Beautiful.


God bless you, my faithful friends......praying that through Him rewriting my story into His Story, that you would see, He truly can use all of us.......if He can use me, He sure can use you :)


Praise God for His Faithfulness.
In Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment