Friday 27 January 2012

Cinderella


Hello friends, I just spent the most fun day with my sister in the mall.....we wanted to drive to the US, to go shopping....yet the weather made us change our plan, and stay in the area - we chose to go to the mall instead. I think God had orchestrated this very exquisitely: 

My kids and I are going on a Cruise in March (the Cruise is organized by my favourite Christian author, Karen Kingsbury), and there will be a formal dinner on the ship.....all the lovely women that will be going on the Cruise with me, have been talking about getting a special dress for this occasion..... - not me, I actually thought, no, I have a couple of nice dresses, that I can wear, I don't need one.......well: God thought differently.....

When my sister and I got to the mall, I said, let's just see if there is a nice dress, and if it's calling my name loud and clear.......first store we go in: one dress is prettier than the other.....so I go cruising the store, and actually just for the fun of it tried 4 of them on.......the first one (the one I ended up buying, just fit me to a tee).......I have never owned such a dress EVER!!! Would have never dared to wear one like this before!!! But God is changing me inside and out - I lost quite a bit of weight, and the dress simply looked stunning. My sister said, that I absolutely had to buy this, and that it would be the perfect dress for the Cruise and many other occasions to come......

This kind of dress so far I admired only on my sister-in-law - (she is much taller than me - and I always thought they're  not for me......) - well, I was wrong.

Can't wait to wear this dress......... - now I only need the Prince, no, I really don't!!! - I will wear it for Jesus.......the lover of my soul, who I know, will do marvellous things on this Cruise. No Idea what His plans are.....but I believe there is an agenda. One on the list is, that my friend Alma will say 'Yes', and join me on this trip of a lifetime!!! Praying praying praying for this with my whole heart. I love her dearly and I know, so does Jesus........I just feel, He wants her there with me and my kids.

So grateful for the amazing things, God is doing in my  life right now - and trusting Him, to see me through the harder stuff in life - enjoying and receiving His blessings along the way.

God bless you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment