Sunday 8 January 2012

Swimming with the Dolphins - Trusting God

This, too was written above the clouds :) - so close to Heaven :) - Jan. 6th, 2012


Here I am watching a movie about Dolphins.........we're about to go swimming with the dolphins in March - God just never fails to provide deeper insight into things that concern us.

God just always provides in the most awesome way - just how He orchestrated, that my Ex-husband was there, when I had to fly to Europe when my mom had her emergency in March of last year- only the Creator of the Universe could have orchestrated it that way! He is in Control - ALL THE TIME!!! I am so grateful!!!

Then He saved my mom's life - and even though she is still not seeing her need for forgiveness and a personal Savior, I know, He will make a way, where there seems to be no way!!! In Him there ALWAYS is Victory!!! 

Thank you ABBA-Father - my  Daddy who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name - Thy Kingdom come, thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread (One Day @a time) - and Forgive us our Trespasses as we Forgive Those who trespass against us - and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from Evil, for Thine is the KINGDOM, the POWER and the GLORY FOREVER and EVER AMEN!!! 

You are the most wonderful friend I've ever had......your provision just never ends!!! You always are right at the center of our deepest desires!!! You're so concerned about the slightest detail - and your timing is ALWAYS BEST!!! In You I trust 4ever more!!!

GLORY to GOD ALONE!!!
I PRAISE His Name today and throughout ETERNITY!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete