Sunday 8 January 2012

I am flying indeed

I wrote this in the airplane from Zurich to Montreal - Jan.6th, 12


Hi friends, I am flying, and that's not only because I am above the clouds in an air plane on my way from Zurich to Montreal :)

Ever since my best friend (Jesus Christ) decided to take permanent residence inside of me, through His counsellor (the Holy Spirit) - or should I say ever since I invited Him to stay -  I have been flying. Life has become the most exciting it's ever been. Today I gladly receive His Gift, that ALL I HAVE TO DO, is WHAT He asks me to do, WHEN he asks me to do it......THEN He takes care of the HOW He's doing WHAT He's planned to do!!! AMAZING!!! And the best is: sometimes it doesn't even have to be me, who's doing anything - then I simply get to enjoy life in His presence and all His Blessings He bestows upon me. What a great great #JOY!!! 

His #Love and #Peace flood my soul @all times - eternally #GRATEFUL!!! He has totally blown me away - He is everywhere I look - and even if I don't look, He is still there. But most of all: He's always with me - He literally moved in with me (or should I say, despite all my failures, He's never moved out.) That in itself is the grandest Gift of all :)

Enjoying every day of my life with my special friend yesterday, today and tomorrow! In Christ we have eternal life, that's for sure - beyond #Grateful :) 

Love Him with all my Heart forever and ever, AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment