Wednesday 25 January 2012

In His Time, He makes All Things Beaurtiful

It's Wednesday night - my kids are in bed.....both coughing though.... - definitely not easy to be a single mom!!! Sometimes feeling literally overwhelmed at all the different hats I am wearing these days.....not only am I Mom and Dad in one, right now I am wearing even more hats.....praying for the times to get easier, praying that  my nanny from Macau will get here asap. She is such a sweet soul, thankful, that I found her, if she could just get here yesterday ;)

Anyway, even in the waiting, I know, that there is wisdom in it.....I am not sure what it is, but i don't have to know - all I have to do, is trust, that His timing will be perfect. And trusting I do.

Interestingly enough, that's what I have learnt to do in all things since when I first wrote, that I have been set free to fly - Finally.....and I for nothing in this world would ever want any of my worries back. I know that all things work together for good, for those, who love Him and are called according to His purpose. There you go - this is all the assurance I need, to keep trusting and walking forward, no matter the circumstance I am in. In Ecclesiastes God promises us, that in His time, God will make all things beautiful - In His time, not in mine.....even though I might sometimes like it better in my timing....but He who is in charge of the How, truly knows best, so I won't try to meddle.

He knows best, and in matters of the miracles He's bringing to pass, all parties involved have to trust in His perfect timing.....and sometimes doubt hinders the miracle to happen faster. So, if your miracles are not happening as you were praying or hoping for - maybe you have to pray that God may show you, where you're still doubting, or where you might still be blinded and not able to see miracles unfolding today. Because they happen all around us.....keep believing in the things unseen, and when the time is right, be ready to receive your biggest blessings.......pray for your eyes to be opened to see His blessings (even if they're in disguise!!!)

My life is far from perfect and there will always be struggles along the way, but when I gaze into eternity, I can see, that in the end, ALL WILL BE WELL.....so it really isn't that important, if this and that happens now or later...... - and when your heart is anxious for nothing, your soul is at peace.....it's this peace that surpasses all understanding, that sets us free, to simply be in the flow of life, trusting and believing at all times and in all circumstances.

In Proverbs 3:5-6, He says, Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding - in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.... This verse has become one of my fav. verses over time, cause often times it's hard to understand God's ways.....but the promise, that He will make our paths straight, is enough for me, to simply hang on, and to trust His ways...... - knowing He knows better than I could ever know.....for He is not just looking at my little perspective, but He is seeing it all from afar - His ways are not our ways, His thoughts are not our thoughts......yet, He places glimpses of His treasure into our hearts, and most of all He places Eternity in our hearts, which means, that we will never be satisfied, until we are finally reunited with Him. Nothing in this world can ever quench our thirst for His unconditional love and acceptance.

The good news is, that we're all going to make it home eventually - for he never wastes an ounce of pain, no tear is ever shed in vain.....He's never going to quit until He's through, until we're all reunited with our Creator. Until we find rest in the arms of our loving Father, who is in Heaven. And All we Ever have to be, is what He made us. 

Praising God for His promise of eternal life in Him, and that we're invited to come into His presence, clothed in Holiness and Righteousness, simply by believing, that Jesus Christ is the son of God and that He died on the Cross for our sins, that we could be redeemed into an intimate relationship with our Heavenly Father.

Praise God




No comments:

Post a Comment