Saturday 14 January 2012

His messages are loud and clear :)

Hello my dear friends - this is absolutely awesome.....God is conveying all kinds of messages to me.....often I feel him instantly replying to my prayers, sometimes I stumble across something, that I read, and I know, He speaks to me through these words....either nudging me to pray for someone....or conveying answers to my prayers.......I am literally in Awe!!!

I love Him so much - and all that I learn these days, is so rewarding!!! Love Him, Love Him, Love Him..........

My prayer for all mankind is, that we might all engage in such a deep relationship with Him, and our fellow men, that Love truly rules the world. Then we will have reached Heaven here on Earth!!! Praying that this new Heaven and this New Earth will be here real soon. Yet I know, that He is patiently waiting, for ALL His Children to return to Him!!!

Praising my Heavenly Father eternally

No comments:

Post a Comment