Tuesday 10 January 2012

Reversal of Destiny once again....

Today I met with my sister for lunch - it's amazing, what God has done between the 2 of us - today we truly see eye to eye.....we're enjoying each others company much more today than before - and I think it's because we're now more mature in our Faith and in our relationship with the Lord.


Very grateful indeed. 


The other situation, that I mentioned in this blog before, regarding the the struggle between  my parents and my brother......thanks to God, it also has gotten to a more manageable level. Yesterday, when I spoke to my Dad, he said, that he was starting to feel that truly it would end well - that he was starting to believe me, when I said that all would be well. - Hallelujah - God is truly in control.


The only thing that makes me still sad, is the place that my mother has reached, despite that God has saved her life almost 10 months ago - she is still in a place, where she fights everybody all the time.....not seeing the need to repent and take responsibility for her life, thus bowing down to Jesus, and admitting her sins and asking for forgiveness. Yet, I believe, that God will make a way, where there seems to be no way. He is faithful to the end. I wish I could help her more.....but yet, I can't and I shouldn't - because the decision to follow Christ really has to be made by each and everyone individually!!! There are only God's children up in Heaven - no mothers or grandchildren.....we all have to bow down to Christ's Lordship and follow Him - then we're being adopted as Children and Heirs of God Almighty.....brothers and sisters of Christ. So I will get down on my knees and lift her up to the one, who holds the earth in the palm of His hands.....the ONLY ONE who can make a difference in my mother's life.


But I believe in His promises, that He will never quit until He's through.....and since He has created my mother in His image, He will see to it, that she'll be united with the lover of her soul eventually.


I believe, that her soul is just so hurt, and that she is in desperate need for healing - and I know, that the Lord will find a way, to reach her, and to turn things around for her - IN HIS TIME!!! So I trust and obey!!!


There are quite some similarities in my mom and my son - they both blame everything on someone else. They never are the ones responsible for mistakes or problems - when my son came in 5th at the ski race, while we were away, he actually said it was the ski's fault......that's my mom - obviously not to this extend, but similar just the same :s. So my prayer is, that they would both be transformed - and I know, that God is in control and that He will do it in His time - that He is in control of the How He is going to do it.....and I am praying that I will be able to see it happening in both cases.....that they will not be walking around in the wilderness for 40+ years, before they can enter the promised land.


And when it happens, everybody will see that it was the Hand of God, who again worked out a miracle and saved them from destruction. I have been given promises for either one, so I am not worried at all - I will keep on lifting them up in prayer, trusting in the Lord to make this reversal of destiny visible.


If I think about what He has done in my life - how could I ever doubt His power and providence again. 


Praise God - AMEN



No comments:

Post a Comment