Tuesday 24 January 2012

With Him I have so much fun :)


Okay, here we go again - it's been a few days......I have been away (in California for my course in Biosynthesis) - it's been a true blessing, to have the chance, to spend a few days in the sun, with some amazing women, who are becoming such wonderful friends -  we're studying together - and the course is just awesome!!!

Since I have given all my cares to Christ, and was given the gift of complete Trust in Him alone, I am having such great fun at simply living. I am daring to be authentic and real.....and with that, I am always on a mission - the mission God gave me: to be the one He created me to be and in this to bless those I encounter. All that I do, is a divine appointment and He comes along, where ever I go......what a blessing. I am ever so happy.

I am learning, that God truly wants ALL HIS CHILDREN, to enjoy His Creation - that's who and what He created it for.....to share it with all His children. Praying that you would be able to find hope and peace in what I am writing here.....that's what He wanted Adam and Eve to have, when He told them, not to eat the apple......that's what Eden is made off: Great Fun dwelling with God Himself - Never ending Love, Peace, Joy. What a great promise: When we Trust and Obey His Will - follow His Purpose, we will indeed experience Heaven on Earth. Just Because a lot of people are actually experiencing Hell on Earth today, doesn't mean Heaven on Earth can't be had.

"Thank you, my wonderful Daddy and most amazing friend, for the life I have so abundantly in  You now - thank you thank you thank you."

My course is yet another wonderful encounter with Jesus - In Jesus, we have knowledge and wisdom at our fingertips. With Him as our guide through any type of psychotherapy, we can help the people, who cry out for help. Letting His wisdom flow through us, we can be Jesus to those, that come to us, to be freed out of bondage.....I cannot wait to start working as a Biosynthesis Therapist. I am very excited, to see, where God will lead me with this. All I know is, that life hasn't been this exciting EVER..... - I am forever grateful and I am standing in awe, that all I ever dreamt, what life could be, is true today.

I am day by day spreading my wings a little more.....trusting in my friend Jesus, to be right by my side and to guide my every step. He is such a faithful friend to me - Hallelujah - Praise God!!!

Praying for you all, that you may find fullness in Christ and that He would be your best friend as well.

Your sister in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment