Wednesday 28 March 2012

Amazed at His Love....

How have you been my friends, how are you doing tonight....my day has been long but amazing in many aspects - difficult in others....


First I want to share with you something that brings great Joy to my heart.....My son is doing so well, in class, at home and in his social language group - praising God for the changes, He brings about in me and my little family cell - He is faithful at all times. Here is the announcement: My son will be transitioning back into his regular class starting Monday - I was  in tears this morning, when the principal and dear friend in Christ talked to me this morning, and asked, if I was okay with this.....I sure am - we've come a long way in the last 6 months. God is simply amazing. We're moving the classroom from my church to the church next door to the school and he will have recesses with his friends. There has been so much growth in him, and I know, it's from the work God has done in him - and in me for that matter!!! Through obedience to the prompting of the Holy Spirit in my life, I believe we now receive tremendous blessings. I am so happy and so grateful. Praising Him eternally.


The next thing is, that I would ask you to pray for my original family, as the situation mentioned earlier in my blog is not settled - and even though I personally am at peace about it - being given rest in my Father's arms.....being told, to be still and know, that He is God - Praise Him for that!!! - I know, that the battle still is raging in the Heavenlies - as the enemy won't let go without a fight.......yet I choose to trust - obey - the One who holds our destinies safe in His hand, and I choose to see this situation through the eyes of God.....being more and more able to discern, if someone is motivated by the voice of light or by the voice darkness at any given time. Working with the passage of Scripture in 1. Corinthians 12:1-11 this week - I guess, that that is considered a spiritual gift, the Holy Spirit gives. I am overwhelmed and so grateful for the developments of the last year and more.....I have been blessed indeed. God has taught me so much....and I do not want to take any credit for it.... - all good things are gifts from God :)


Trusting, trusting, trusting.......the Only One, who holds the key to eternity and who has defeated the enemy. 


Good Night my sweet friends - I love you so much and I pray for you tonight :)


In Christ always





No comments:

Post a Comment