Friday 16 March 2012

Beach - the retreat for my soul....

After the beautiful cruise, we continued our journey to Cancun, Mexico - it was pure Heaven!!! The beach always does that to me.....there is something so relaxing in the mixture of waves rolling to the beach - a true heavenly sound - the ocean and the blue sky and the sunshine, or should I say Sonshine...??? I feel so much closer to God, when I take these treasures in. Even the stars above a moonlit beach - ever so peaceful. These are the treasures our God pours out so lavishly upon believer and unbeliever alike - this shows you His eternal Grace and Goodness......it's not by our works that we are saved or these gifts are given to us - it's because of who He is.


The days in Mexico went by way too fast....., but not without giving our souls some rest and new energy. My friend Jesus was with us even there.....and again I gained a deeper insight in His Ways, who are not our ways!!! He showed me that it's never the other people that attack us - it truly is the evil forces in the heavenly realms, People let these evil forces rule them in moments of despair or when feeling threatened or because of any other inequity.......that is why we have to make sure that our best friend is Jesus, cause in Him we have VICTORY!!! In one of the instances regarding my son - another mom attacked him and called him names - I had to step in an defend him - I learnt, that I am not afraid of the schemes of the enemy any more - He who is in me is stronger than he who is in the world!!! It's always in the fruit that you see the origin of which side they're on (in that particular moment) - for even this mom loves the people in her sphere of influence - and when we are in love, we are in God and He is in us.....it's when we're judgemental and mean, then we're ruled by the other side.


It's quite amazing, how all we do has an impact in the spiritual realm - He has been showing this to me now for some time.....and I pledge, to aways look to Him for strength and wisdom, rather than trying to fix things or take matters in my own hands, as I can not always see the impact my actions have in the spiritual realm, but Jesus does and He keeps me safe.


I am grateful for the days at the beach and for the restoration our souls while being away - now I pray that we will be able to contain this peace and restoration for some time and not be stripped of it within minutes - mind you coming back to the life of daily chores and routines is a real challenge for me. Please Jesus, be with me and help me through this!!!


Praying He will be your best friend, too.
Love and Peace to you always







No comments:

Post a Comment