Wednesday 21 March 2012

Through the eyes of the Father....

Good Night my friends - actually I should be sleeping - REALLY, for it's late....but I have to share with you some amazing things, that God has been revealing to me......when we start seeing through the eyes of God, we can extend Grace and Forgiveness to all our fellow men.......ALL of them, yes I mean it: For when we see through God's eyes, He takes us out of the present circumstance, and helps us to look at those who hurt us from a distance. From that place, we can see the heart of those that hurt us, we can see their motivation - we see their hearts, and then we can see that truly the prayer Jesus prayed on the cross: Father forgive them, for they know not, what they do - is as true today as it was then - for they REALLY do not know what they do - they're just so caught up in their own personal life, with all the hurts that were inflicted upon them, that all they're doing, is trying to survive and somehow find their way home into the loving arms of our Heavenly Father....... - even if they really hurt the people around them deeply - most of the time, the ones that have brought about the most hurt in others, are the ones that are hurting the most. We can only see, what is true for us - but the whole truth is always more complex. It needs God, to remove the debris around our eyes, the famous plank in our eyes, to see the other person for who he is in the eyes of God - when we see that, we will not criticize and judge, but understand and see things the way God sees us, then we can extend Grace and Forgiveness....


When I went on the Cruise (a christian cruise organized by Karen Kingsbury) I had an agenda, I prayed, that my son would have a personal encounter with God - that Anthem Lights (young musicians on fire for Christ) would speak to his heart...., that he would change his sometimes very aggressive ways - we booked a dolphin encounter, not only because they're so cute, and that's the thing to do, but because they have a way to snatch us out from our autistic ways (we're all autistic in some ways - as we all have hurts, that make us unable to communicate with the people around us) so I had great hope on many levels......On the way to the dolphin encounter, I journaled a little, and God made it clear to me, that I needed this encounter at least as much as my son - if not even more, cause there were hurts that I needed healing from. And I had my God Moment in Mexico, the week following the cruise, that helped me see my son with different eyes....... - very often, what we see in others, is really reflection of us.....and things that draw us to a person are characteristics that we possess ourselves, that we appreciate - when we criticize and judge others for certain behaviours, then more often than not, they are characteristics that we possess - but they are the ones we don't like....


My best friend Jesus has made me see, that it's not so much the people around me, that do things to hurt me, but my personal perception of their actions. This helped me, to adapt my view.......more and more I can see the people around me in a different light...... - it's fixing my eyes on Jesus at all times, that trains me to see with His eyes. He moulds us into His Likeness from Glory to Glory.......and when we want to see Jesus face to face one day, we have to share his view - let him ever so lovingly purify us, that all our ego is drawn out with all the sinful desires.....and let him shine through us to do the work he has planned for us to do -  he has given us our individuality to fulfil our personal purpose in this world. Let us be His hands, feet, voice and eyes, and become fishers of men.....not by hitting RELIGION over the heads of the people in our sphere of influence, but to live as Christ lived, when He walked the earth....that people will be drawn to Him, because they see Him, His Love, His Grace and His Forgiveness in us.


In Christ always - heading to bed now for sure.....it's way past my bed time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment