Friday 16 March 2012

What an amazing Trip :)

Wow - our trip has been amazing indeed - in case you were wondering, where I had disappeared to: My kids and I went on this amazing Cruise with my favourite author, Karen Kingsbury (her books have had a huge impact on my relationship with Christ today) I dare say, had it not been for her books.....ever so subtly teaching me to trust in this inner voice.......that this was of God, I may not be where I am today. And I can tell you that this is absolutely, where I want to be!!!

Jesus has been my closest friend for quite sometime now, but I might not ever have believed it, had I not been reading Karen's books for almost 9 years now. Thank you so much again, Karen Kingsbury, for your amazing talent, to awaken our hearts to God's subtle whisper.

The Cruise was amazing - the women I had become Facebook friends with about a year ago, have helped me through prayer through some of my hardest moments in my life - they are ever so willing to pray for me, and to lift me up, when I need it the most. Thank you my sweet sisters, and brothers in Christ, I love you so much!!! It was absolutely amazing, to be surrounded by these wonderful women and men for almost a week - I could absolutely become addicted to such loving and accepting environment. Truly a place to recharge your energies - praising God together, loving each other!!! Yet, all good things have to come to an end........ - but at least we made friends for a lifetime!!!

A few highlights along the way were our encounter with the dolphins in Blue Lagoon, Nassau, Bahamas - what a joy - these animals truly are amazing and so gentle!!! The meeting with my friend from many years ago in Nassau, how wonderful to walk down memory lane with her - who would have guessed 16 years ago, that we would sit at her pool and watch our children swim together......simply amazing!!! It felt as if we had seen each other just last week, not almost 16 years ago. Not to forget parasailing in Key West - I could have stayed up there all day.....enjoying the bird's view and the peace up there in Heaven!!! Great memories made with my cruising buddies....

Throughout the entire trip, many many moments of gratitude for all that I had the privilege to experience and see - God's Creation is just so awesome and ever new and refreshing. I felt His touch everywhere. And I can tell you, that He has a plan for each one of us, to take Centre Stage for His Kingdom......as His Masterpiece!!! It's true indeed.

We had some  very close moments, my friend Jesus and I - where I poured out my heart to him, either in deep gratitude or in a heart to heart conversation, where I asked Him, to reveal answers regarding my personal life - His question then always is: do you trust me with all you heart and all your life..... - it is then, that I realize, that whatever the issue or challenge might be, that I have again not completely surrendered all aspects of my life to Him, or trusted whole heartedly regarding this matter - yet He alone is capable of seeing me through and leading me home........over and over again, that's the lifeline - I believe, that is what our life is all about....to take all our challenges to him, all our hurts, and let Jesus heal us and make us whole inside out. 

The world is bound to hurt us, to judge us and to take us apart - yet Jesus came to not only save us from our sins, and to reconcile us to God, that we could boldly come into His Presence, but to heal our wounds and establish us back to what we were created to be in the first place - His Masterpiece, to live out the destiny He has planned for us. The only thing we have to do, is to be honest to the core and not hold back, to open our hearts, to let Him in completely. 

Then we can be sure, that He will slowly and gently complete the work He has begun in us, from Glory to Glory - from the beginning of time!!! This trip has yet brought me closer to the love of my life - the lover of my soul!!!

He is simply amazing!!!
Your sister in Christ - Always

No comments:

Post a Comment