Monday 26 March 2012

Giving up Control.....

Good Night friends - another late night.....but I just didn't want to retire, before I checked in with you and shared some stuff that Jesus revealed to me over the last few days.....:

As God is changing us from Glory to Glory - we start looking through the eyes of Jesus, and we see the circumstances for what they truly are - a test of our faith and a chance to grow up in Christ!!! It's as simple - and hard!! - as this.....God wants us to be mature members of His family - the more we withstand temptation, the more we obey the prompting of the Holy Spirit, the more we keep the secrets God reveals to us.......the more God will reveal Himself to us. We then have become mature members of His forever family.

That never means, that we know it all....as we only know in part - and God is the only one, who knows everything - His thoughts are not our thoughts - and therefore: in this world we will have tribulations, but let's take heart, because Jesus has overcome the world. Whilst being on this earth, we will have to face trials, but when we surrender to His will and give up our control, we will be set free from our need to fix situations and from feeling responsible for situations in our sphere of influence.....we often think, that God needs us, to help His plan along.....and He does not!!!! The reason, why He involves us, is twofold:

1. When He uses insecure people like me (in the past I was very insecure.....- I had this big huge chip on my shoulder, and I never dared to stand up for what I believed was right..... - I needed the approval of the people around me like the air I breath) - everybody can see, that it's not me, that could have accomplished what is seen in me today..... - the Glory in its totality goes to God Himself - He has changed me inside out - I know, I am repeating myself, but certain things have to be repeated, to have them sink in more deeply into my conscience, so bear with me..... - today I am different because I know, that I can do all things through Christ, who lives in/through me :) => therefore I can be bold, I trust Jesus, to protect me from my adversaries, I can leave it to God, to judge those, who persecute me - I know, even if I feel uncomfortable in certain situations, all I ever have to do, is fix my eyes on Jesus and let Him guide me through these circumstances (knowing full well, that in my weakness, He is strong.)
2. He wants us to run to Him first, trust Him with all our hearts, and lean not on our own understanding....He wants to be invested in our little circumstances as well as in our big circumstances...He wants to be our closest friend.

Giving up control opens the floodgates of the blessings God has for us. It's hard, and it takes a lot of discipline from our Father - and when you think about yourself, disciplining your children, is often time the hardest to do, cause you hurt for them......how must it hurt our Father in Heaven, when He has to discipline us - as His love for His children is not like ours - His love is perfect and unconditional, He loves us just because.....:) - nothing we can do or not do, will ever change His Love for us. 

Yet it's only through the flexing of our spiritual muscle, exercising it continually that we grow stronger.

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, consider it pure Joy, when you face trials of many kinds, cause when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. Let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed , you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing. 

Let's hang on to that truth, my friends, as we're all pressing forward, deeper into the promises of God's word, and deeper into our personal relationship with our God, that He loves us so much, that yes, we can truly trust Him with all our hearts and lean not on our own understanding.....for He has our best interest at  heart. He never leaves us, nor forsakes us, so please my friends, trust Him today and never let go of His hand. He is worth every step or leap of faith!!!

Good night my friends, praying tonight, that He might hold you through the night - weeping will only last for a moment and His Mercies are new every morning.... 

Rejoicing in His Love always - love ya'll




No comments:

Post a Comment