Wednesday 21 March 2012

There is Victory in Jesus.....

This line of a verse, that we sang in church last Sunday has been resonating through my soul all day today......thankfully so, as things have turned very confrontational again - the never ending story between my parents and my brother - my heart breaks over all the threats, the nastiness , and the disunity in this matter. Why can't they see, that the enemy wants exactly this: a family turning against each other - because united we could represent a fortress that he cannot penetrate.....


Yet, there is still hope - I am continuously praying for God to come through for them - I still have faith for them - and I will until the end of my life.......for again, despite their harsh and very deceitful behaviour, I love them and I will stand in the gap for them - and plead for forgiveness of their sins - if they cannot do it themselves - and I mean both sides.....


I stand amazed at how life for me personally has changed since the last attack in February - which threw me in for a loop.....today, I know, that I can stand tall in my faith and that I can neither be bought nor compromised. Because I live through the Grace of God, I cannot be threatened any more - the schemes of the enemy have lost their power over me.....for this I am forever grateful. I have obeyed His commands - He promises that He will never leave nor forsake me, neither will He let my enemies triumph over me, but send His angels to watch my every step. I am very blessed indeed.


There truly is Victory in Jesus - it can be seen in me!!! I hope that this testimony will give you hope in the trials that you are facing in your life today - I believe that this is the purpose of all of our lives, that through our testimonies, people going through similar situations will find hope and comfort - and if I reach one soul tonight, if through my story someone will find Jesus - will not loose hope, then it was all worth it.....


Lots and lots of love,
in Christ forever

No comments:

Post a Comment