Thursday 29 March 2012

Geez.....

.....Trusting, trusting, trusting.......the Only One, who holds the key to eternity and who has defeated the enemy.....even if things fall apart for a moment. The battle truly is raging - the last few days were kinda easy with my parents, but since yesterday evening, there has been more negativity and criticism from them again.....and it drives me insane (figure of speech!!!) - I know, that the enemy is scared out of His wits, but to have to deal with this, when things in my life finally turn around for the much much better....isn't easy!!

My son picks up on these undertones very easily, and it unsettles him. I am looking forward to when all is said and done in this situation, and peace can come back into this family - praying for peace and love to reign between us.....Love can only happen, where there is forgiveness.....please pray my friends, we can use all the prayer we can get!!!

It's incredibly annoying, that this negativity and criticism infiltrates my little cell - I don't think I can take this much longer.....but I am standing firm in His promises - I will not be bought nor compromised. I will stand in the Strength provided by Christ to the one who believes. With Him, all things are possible!!!  A reversal of destiny is what we need - He is the only one, who can do it. I am praying for a miracle, where ALL my family members choose to see through the eyes of Grace and extend Mercy and Forgiveness to each other.

See, there is never a dull moment in life - I must admit, that I don't need this kind - I am praying, that God would have Mercy on me and my children, and lift us out of this darkness, that surrounds us.

Do you notice, how in this post the light is dimmed (referring to the light of my computer screen.....obviously you can't see this, but I thought I mention it to you) - that's what the spirit of the world tries to do to the children of God - and I hate it with compassion - but I have a hope that is much larger than the threats of the enemy, and that is, that He who lives in me is stronger than He who lives in the world. In Christ we have victory - He has defeated the enemy of our soul, He holds the key to Hell - despite our circumstances. 

This is what I choose to believe and to carry forward into the lives of my children, and the generations to come after them. I will not continue the downward spiral that seems to come so easily to the world around me - yet I am blessed, to have many wonderful people in my life, that are swimming against the flow of the river......those are the people I have to choose to surround myself with, as the others just don't leave me room to breath.....so sad!!!

I will always love my family - and I will never loose hope that they will find the light that is in Christ.....but I might just have to learn to be patient in this regard - In His time, He makes all things beautiful - and that includes all mankind!!! It breaks my heart - but I believe I did what I can do, and what God called me to do. All the rest is between them and God.

I almost forgot: Yesterday, in my studies - I am doing a volunteer training, which involves a bible study called 'Forgiven and Set Free' - as I was doing the questions, I had to look up certain passages in scripture - and there in His word, He gave me a big huge promise, which I might share at a later date (right now it's just for me - I hope you understand) - and I hang onto this.....I have to work diligently at not loosing heart, but mostly not to forget the promises He gives me in our quiet time!!!

He is Faithful until the end of our days - I rejoice in His Faithfulness and praise Him for His Goodness despite the war that rages all around!!!

In Christ forever more




No comments:

Post a Comment