Tuesday 27 March 2012

The Discipline of a loving Father

Hello my dear friends, you will not believe this, but since I returned the pair of shoes the other day, I took all things to Him, to give His blessing to all things that I have been planning.....I know, He wants to be involved in all aspects of my life.....and I have to give Him access to all. Since I want to do ALL that He requires, the next step was clear: asking Him, what He wanted me to do and what He wanted me to stop and how He wants me to go through life. I will be sharing some of His demands or blessing for me.....

1. I asked, I had to ask, if He wanted me to continue with my Training as a Biosynthesis Therapist - if I was to travel to LA in April or not.....His answer was Yes!!! So I will go to Santa Barbara - and enjoy the time away :) - I knew He wanted me to be a Therapist, but I just had to submit this area as well.....to make sure, that He wanted me to continue in this format. Or if He had other ideas.....for he anoints and appoints....and I want to be in His will ALL THE TIME!!! Just for your information: I would have quit my course, as the price is too high.....for blessings only come through this line of work, if I do it in His strength and not in mine.

2. If I was to travel in June 2013 with some of my beautiful christian friends to spend a week at the beach..... - Here the answer was: No, I want you to focus on your family and your studies - as a little thought on the side, He told me that He wants my studies to be a Therapist do be done within the next  3 years.

3. I asked if I should  go to Nashville this summer - to a weekend with Amy Grant (my inspiration for almost 26 years).....with 2 sweet friends of mine - He said yes, this is my reward for faithfully working for Him. I love how personal our relationship has become - I can trust Him in all circumstances, He always answers me right away - sometimes that answer is: Be Still and know, that I am God - then I relax and count my blessings and wait until I get a prompting, to move forward/stay put/do something else.....ready to do what He asks me to do, when He asks me to do it......AWESOME!!!

In all situations I was willing to submit my will to His - your will, not mine be done - my love and my trust has grown exponentially in the last months, since I was up until my chin in the storm.....realizing now, that that was exactly why He allowed this struggle - He knew that I would come out at the other end stronger than before....because He was walking beside me through it - at the most tumultuous moments He even carried me, leaving just one set of footprints in the sand.....Thank you, Jesus :)


In Christ always

No comments:

Post a Comment