Tuesday 3 April 2012

In Christ I stand.....no matter what!!!

Hello my sweet friends, the last two days were interesting to say the least. The enemy of my soul truly never sleeps and He so tries to defeat me.....but I am not afraid anymore - I know today, that 

a) I can trust Jesus, that He will not let my enemies triumph over me - He will bring justice to those 
    who persecute me.
b) the anointing is real.
c) He who is in me is stronger than He who is in the world. 

It's just amazing, what He is doing in my life - just a little over a year ago, my mother was in ICU with a ruptured colon - God saw me through this, with a peace, that all was well with my soul. My mom is alive today and getting stronger everyday. Praise God for His Faithfulness.

Since almost 3 years there have been struggles and challenges - persecution, criticism, difficulties galore - yet He's seen me through the worst storms and either He has calmed the storm or He as steered me through the eye of the storm - carrying me when the tide was threatening to drown me. 

Through it all - even since I took my first breath, He has been there and I love Him so much - my faith has grown since I came here almost 3 years ago......amazing!!! One of my dearest friends (a pillar of wisdom and faith - so grateful for you my friend) has been my confidante in all these situations, and has seen me almost crumble, but has stood by me and been Christ to me on many occasions - been my sounding board.... - today I stand firm in Christ. He alone has rescued me, and cleansed me from my sin...!!! Forever grateful for all He has done for me in the past, that He does for me today and all He is yet to do in the future!!! Jesus is Lord and I trust His guidance in my life - and even if I sometimes don't understand, why He is doing what He is doing or why He is asking me to do, what He's asking me to do - all I know is, that I trust Him completely and that I know, He has a plan for me - a plan to prosper me, not to harm me, a plan to give me a hope and a future.

Through Him, I have been given the most amazing gift - the gift of the ultimate love, agape love - the love He lavishes over me and the love I can now freely give to everyone I encounter - my life has become more and more fulfilled and meaningful - with a purpose......even if I have no clue, where this is leading me in the end - I certainly am enjoying the ride tremendously!!! 

Praying for all mankind to find their purpose in Him and through Him - I know, He will never quit until the work He began in us, is completed. Praising Him for His faithful love!!!

In Christ alone I stand!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment