Monday 14 May 2012

Deeply Blessed......

Hello my sweet friends, how are you tonight??? I left home this afternoon, to 'take a day off' :) - what a Blessing, what a Joy. Jesus again provided for the most amazing evening, with Him. When I got to my destination for the night, I went for a wonderful walk in the beautiful sunshine - recharging my batteries in God's Creation - again He blessed me with butterflies everywhere - a Monarch Butterfly which gave me the privilege to watch him for quite some time.....and then yellow butterflies, white ones and blueish ones - and peace.....no noises, just God and I in His Garden full of delight!!! 

Then a lovely dinner, with one of my best friends.......Michael W. Smith - no, my friends, no need to worry, we are not indulging in any immoral situation.....but I had bought his book on his latest concert - today I took to reading it. The people in the restaurant must have thought I was either a complete nutcase or just was a basket case out of a deep despair I was going through........as I was crying through most of my reading. Michael's word's have brought tears to my eyes, as they touched me to the core of my being............an absolute must read - His music has been a blessing to my heart for many many years, but reading his words (mind you, I still have a few more chapters to read.....) gave me yet a deeper insight into his beautiful soul - what a treasure this man is!!! A man after God's own heart for sure - an obedient servant of Christ. 

Thank you  Michael for all that you do for God's Kingdom. May God bless you and yours abundantly forever more. It feels as if I know you.......words that touch so deeply are truly inspired by the Holy Spirit, that's a given - and on this level, yes, you are a cherished friend of mine. I can't wait to meet you in July - I am ready to cruise with you.....What a Joy and Blessing this will be.

Now I have retired to my room and I am listening to MWS - what else could I listen to......MWS's old  songs are absolutely inspiring as well as his new songs. Just so grateful for the Talent God gave to him, to reach many for the Kingdom of God.

Grateful to be able to spend a night away from all the demands of life, to truly retreat and to charge my batteries away from it all - and glad I got to take MWS along with me. God never stops to amaze me with his plan for me....

Friends, I am praying for you tonight, I pray that God may bless you with an abundant Grace toward life and all the people in it, that may have hurt you in the past. I pray that you may see, how much God really loves you, that in the big scheme of things we are called to trust God with everything that concerns us, and He will make straight all that concerns us......trust Him, to judge justly the ones that persecute you and to bless you, as you're obedient to His calling.

God is a loving God, He is quick to forgive........and slow to anger. Let's embrace Him, become like Him - and love those in our sphere of influence abundantly, just like Christ loved us.........

Jesus is Lord........He always was, He is, and He is to come and take us home, to the place, where He prepared a place for us, that we may dwell with Him forever - I want to spend eternity with you all.......

Be Blessed tonight - rest in the Lord - AMEN!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment