Monday 7 May 2012

Very interesting indeed.....

My dear friends, praying that you all had an amazing day today - mine was absolutely mind-blowing - very exciting indeed. God is just incredibly faithful to me - He has brought some people into my life at just the right time, for just the right opportunity - I won't go into any detail, as that would be spoiling the surprise........yet I can tell you, the possibilities are tremendous. Now all that it takes, is patiently waiting for God to take the lead......showing me, where He wants me to go/what He wants me to do.

I promise you, once He gives me the green light, I will let you know for sure. For now I am just blown away at all the marvellous things, He seems to orchestrate in my life.

But then the enemy of my soul never rests.....tries to undo me all over again - I can assure you though, that I am perfectly fine........even though some of it does hurt, but I stand firm in His promises: If God is for me, who can be against me, that I would have to be afraid of - no one, neither my fellow men, nor the devil himself!!! Jesus has saved me.....first from my own sin, through His death on the cross and His abounding Grace - now from my adversaries.

I will have to say Good Night to you now, as I have to spend some time with the Love of my life, my precious Jesus......after an eventful day, I need to rest in His arms......and be restored through His word (His Love Letter to me!!!).

I love you all and my prayer is for a peaceful night to all of you, who need to find rest......maybe just like me.....in the arms of the lover of your soul.

Praise God for His great provision for His children - yesterday, today and tomorrow.
In Christ forever more

No comments:

Post a Comment