Monday 21 November 2011

Be still and know that I am God

October 4th

Be still and know that I am God!!!! 

Trust and obey the prompting of the Holy Spirit...........wait and the Lord will show you the way!!! Sometimes the waiting and being still is the hardest, cause you don't have a clue, what to do next.....-but this Verse tells you, it's okay to be still (do nothing out of your own will) and know, that God is @work for you.. 

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him and He will make your paths straight.” means a world to me now! I have surrendered all my ways to the Lord - without Him I cannot do the situation with my son - being the mom he needs and hanging on to dear life. But when I am surrendering my life to Christ, I know He will turn anything that was intended for evil around for the good of those who love him and are called according to His purpose. Therefore I trust and obey and ask the Holy Spirit to fill me completely, so that You can through me minister to my son's needs..............Lord I put my trust in you forever!!! For you alone are worthy of my praise and worship - to you alone be the Glory!!!

I love you and I will praise your name forever.

Thank you, Jesus, for coming through for me aways!!! Hallelujah - Praise the Lord

October 8th 2011

The few verses of the song that floated through my soul all day yesterday was: Trust and Obey, there is no other way, to be happy in Jesus than to trust and obey!!! Yes there is none.....that's the only way!!!! And I am willing to do it!!!! No matter the cost.

Lord, make me a vessel you can use!!!  I need to ride the high waves with you......Lord my spirit yearns to be with you.......ALWAYS!!! <3 

Yesterday was tough.........running around like crazy - Lord I need your help in rearing my kids. Lord we need family play times and a cozy home.......help me create this, that my children will have great memories......fill my impatience with your patience.......let us do games and play together.

<3 u Lord 4 ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment