Tuesday 22 November 2011

God is in charge of the How - ALWAYS

Yesterday my brother wanted to see me - to tell you the truth, I was afraid. So when I went after the Fall Membership Meeting at the school, I wasn't too unhappy, that he wasn't around. I left and went to bed.......not without texting him before, that I had come by, but he wasn't there. So when I woke up at night, he had texted me back, accusing me of avoiding him..... - not true, just not too eager to see him, you might say. Each time when I meet with him, he somehow depletes me and makes me feel very small and almost non existent. And I have to admit, that I am scared of him. But deep down I love him. So this is a true dilemma.


This morning when I drove to see him, I called out to my Heavenly Father, knowing that he would go before me and that He also covered my back.......-and the meeting went much better than expected. Glory to God!!!


I feel His touch everywhere I go - today a song from Amy Grant floated through my soul - don't know the title but the refrain goes like this: 'All I ever have to be is what He made me' - freeing indeed.


He, my Father in Heaven, will see me through all of this......no matter the outcome. For my trust is in Him alone. But my prayer is that my family members that are still in the grip of darkness, would be saved and receive the gift of Eternal Life. 


I have confidence in God, to turn this all around for the good - I am eternally grateful, that, through the study of Esther, I have learnt, that God is in charge of the 'HOW' he's going to turn the story around - ALL I have to worry about, is the WHAT - that I am obedient to what my God asks me to do.


Hallelujah, Praise God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment