Monday 21 November 2011

The work of the Holy Spirit

November 14th, 2011

Wow, this is powerful!!! Today the Lord has been talking to me, how he's making me strong to face those that I feared most all my life and speak, what the Holy Spirit will lead me to speak, into a situation of disunity - assuring me, that His truth will be heard through me - and that indeed he will move mountains. Hallelujah - Praise the Lord.

I have to say, that I have deep deep faith in the Sovereignty of my Lord Jesus Christ, that I will go into the Lion's den - not without fear, but believing that the Lord will deliver me and see me through.

I am amazed at what He is doing!!! Had all what has transpired in the last less than a week, happened a year ago.....I would have crumbled........not being able to withstand the pressure - but God has made me so much stronger already - I am eternally grateful for the work He has begun in me and I trust him, to complete it in me, until I meet him face to face.

Wow, what a mighty God we serve - and now it looks as if I have a nanny for the time being........praise God.!!! God is in control!!!! Hallelujah!!!

My son has done 5 pages of maths homework, but he only had 2 pages to do - praise the Lord for this, as well. Lord, fill me with your Spirit, to be more patient and kind with my kids and even if I can't follow my son's fantasies, help me to allow him to elaborate on it, even if it's not easy for me........as it is so foreign to me.

I love them both tremendously - I pray for guidance as to create a more loving and cosy home!!!

Reading Esther really is such an inspiration.........showing the providence of God - helping me to trust in Him even in the matter concerning my family - for even though He isn't mentioned in the book once, God is all over it - and He is in control!!! Hallelujah! - so even if God is not mentioned in this matter - He is all over it as well. Praise God!!!

These are my thoughts for today - I love you all :)

In Christ Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment