Monday 21 November 2011

God hears our Prayers....

October 27th, 2011

It has been a while - I have been so busy...........my parents and and my Ex-husband are visiting and that means things are not really easy for me......

My son is still home and he doesn't like it so much..........yet the school and I are working hard at finding a way to help him...........I am trusting my God, to lead the way. I would like my son to go on a Mission trip when he's a bit older.......to see the poverty and the need for service in the world.

I know the Lord has huge plans for him - now we have to pave the way for him to stand tall in his Faith - and never to be compromised by the world. That's my deepest prayer.

Lord, fill me with your love and your Spirit continuously.........I need that - without you I loose touch........guide me and bring me closer to you!!!

My friends, I can assure you, that God is really @work in all of us and for all of us - simultaneously..........even if we don't see it, so please hang in there. He let's us know that our prayers are heard........and even if he doesn't, he still hears them. I once read, that God not answering our prayer, means either: NOT YET or I HAVE SOMETHING MUCH BETTER FOR YOU MY CHILD. Once our prayers are attuned with his will for us, we can be assured a) that he hears them and b) that he is working in our lives and the lives of others, to fulfil his promise.

Lord, I totally love you :)
Thank you for all the things you're teaching me these days. Help me to stay close to you and keep surrendering to your word and your will....................for out of my own strength I cannot do anything!!!

In Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment