Monday 21 November 2011

Lord, can you use me - REALLY?



November 19th, 2011

Well Lord, what was that? Can u use it? I sure hope so.........I don't feel good about it, but yes, I have to trust that this is what u can use for the good. I have been praying, that you'd go before me.......and I wasn't afraid.......yet I am always so emotional, and they still can intimidate me........................Lord, I give it to you. I believe you were all over this meeting, for I sure don't feel as if I have said and done nearly half of what I wanted to say - but I hope that the Holy Spirit can take it and turn it into something good!!!

Why do I never feel satisfied, when I come out of a meeting with either my brother or my sister - even though with my sister this time we did have common ground. Somehow they all strip me of my self worth - I know Lord, it's about you - and you can turn it all around .........let me know, if I did your will.........not sure.......honestly!!!

I know, in you I have victory.........so maybe it's by being this emotional person that I am........this is what it takes...........Lord, and I am willing to fight the good fight - it's not that I am afraid of fighting..........lead me towards the next steps. I trust you father!!!

Tbc'd......

Here we go again - I am amazed at what speed your Spirit comes through for me these days. It wasn't so much about what I said - but what was said. And thanks to the study of Esther, I can see more clearly now.

I rest in you and I give you the Glory!!! 
You are an amazing God, indeed!!! 

Thank you for reassuring me.

Love always



November 20th, 2011

Wow - again: God just blows me away each time, I meet with him. He's shown me two things: 
1.  That I still had unforgiveness in my heart to my brother for s. th. he had done to me when I was 11, which caused me not to trust him. So to today at church I cried my eyes out, but I left it at His feet......and I am FREE - indeed!!!  

2. I also realized that yesterday's meeting wasn't so much about what I said, but to what was said and that it was heard by the Spirit!!! Hallelujah, God really moves everything and everybody in perspective. I am so GRATEFUL!!! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment