Sunday 20 November 2011

In Christ we have Victory.....

September 27th, 2011

Today I am going to tell you 3 other revelations over the last little while:

1. don't short change your loved ones. God doesn't short change you. We are all in desperate need of Grace at all times, cause we are far from being perfect. If God did not extend His Grace and Forgiveness for the asking, where would we be. Yet, when you ask forgiveness, know that you are forgiven - that's how Our God works - Hallelujah!!!

2. Depression is the Absence of Hope - therefore the Absence of God - or the feeling of being deserted by God.....we know, he doesn't leave us ever! But it sure feels that way

3. Everything good in our lives really comes from God - help me Lord to enjoy and embrace all the precious gifts we get from you.

That was just a short little blog, as I don't really have much time, but I wanted to make sure I didn't forget to write the words down, that the spirit whispered into my heart during my reflection time - and you know, these days most of my spare time is spent reflecting on truths I either found in God's word or through reading God centred books, like Bibles Studies etc. 

Thank you Lord - I love you :)

September 28th, 2011

Here we go again - during my devotions this morning I begged the Lord for a verse for my son - as things have not been going too well @school. There was even talk of maybe the school is not the right place for him. Which honestly felt like a slap in my face - as I've cherished the value of this school to us (mainly the value of Christian Education) - but most of all that I now felt left alone. Mind you though somehow God has come through on so many levels, that I feel I can get through this when God is by my side - still it always felt great to have them at my side, too..

I can see where they are coming from - but I tell you, some evil spirit is running havoc, to claim my son for himself - the devil doesn't want him to victoriously rise - so I believe that Satan is blind folding the teachers, to not see the change. It can be that due to all the situations that arose over the years that he is now preset in his ways, but it can also be that they are also forcing him to be stuck in his old ways because they are afraid of what might happen. Yet he has changed, and I don't think there is any imminent danger - but Faith and Trust are needed..

This morning I read in my devotions, that I need to trustfully pray to the Lord, believing for the things I pray for in the right attitude - as it does sometimes do take time - but God will deliver us from our enemies - in His time (and since our arch enemy is Satan, He, the Lord will deliver us from the hold of Satan's power - and I have to walk in Faith and claim God's promise for my beloved son).

Today, when I asked for a special verse - he seems to always take me back to Isaiah...... - he pointed me to Isaiah: 62 - so he basically nudges me to keep praying for Zion (my son) until his Salvation blazes like a burning torch. The nation will see your (his) righteousness, World leaders will be blinded by your (his) glory!!! Hallelujah
He will be held in the hand of God - for all to see - a splendid crown in the hand of the Lord. Never again will he be called 'the Forsaken one' - but he will be given a new name from the mouth of God 'the City of God's Delight' thank you my dear Father in Heaven - I thank you for this verse.....

It gives my weary heart a soaring hope - and peace!!! Lord you never fail to fill me with hope!!! Thank you.

We all know friends, how incredibly hard it is sometimes to hang onto God's promises - but with time it does get easier, because we've had evidence that he is with us, and that he never leaves us - I can assure you of that, so I urge you, keep pressing onward in the race placed before all of us, to receive the crown of Glory!!! The reward will be tremendous, if we never loose faith. God is at work in all of us all the time.

The 2nd Verse God gave me this morning: 2nd. Corinthians 12:6-7

I am praying for you all, that you will feel the promises of God to be real for you and that you can take part in His glorious riches that are ours in Christ Jesus.

May the Lord continue to bless you.

September 29th, 2011

The prayer for my son all the time is this:  Praying that he will chose the Crown of Life over the lies and distractions Satan is trying to lure him away with. But with the promises I have been given through Scripture lately, I know God has claimed him as his own, and it is only a matter of time, and prayer and faith on my part, until it will be there for the world to see it, too. The Verse given to me yesterday, when I was doing my quiet time with the Lord were Isaiah 62:1-5 - what a great promise and relief (but staying in the Faith is never easy, when the natural realm outside the home doesn't show the same fruit!!!) Yet I will not budge and I will in prayer and petition lift this up to God Almighty and choose to believe in the unseen. For according to our Faith it will be given to us!!! God is good ALL THE TIME!!! Hallelujah!!! 

Another revelation was given to me in another Verse: 2 Corinthians 12:6-7 - without the situation with my son, I could very easily become proud.... - through the revelations that I have received from God, through the Holy Spirit, my ego could take the credit for them - but He surely uses this situation to keep me humble before the world, and to keep me kneeling before His throne and not become proud.

I recall an incident in 1993 or 94 (Christmas 93 or 94 to be exact) God made it clear that he has called me to something special-I was crying in Church, sobbing during the sermon, tears running down my face - All I could do was say 'Yes' to my God - not knowing that life would be so difficult many years later - yet so rewarding as well. I have walked through the Valley of depression (a time with no hope and the feeling of being deserted by my Heavenly Father - not being able to feel the presence of the Lord) - I did know deep down, that the Lord would not ever leave me or forsake me, but I could just not draw near and hear him whispering my name anymore.......I had great faith that he was near, yet I felt so deprived of spending time in the presence of the Lord!!! He has come through since then. Lifted me out of this pit of deep depression - filled my empty cup. 

At this particular time I treasured knowing that even if I couldn't pray in the Spirit (I could pray alright, but I couldn't hear or feel His presence - like I could before - I felt so alone!!! It was almost killing me inside, to not be able to hear his voice.) that the Holy Spirit would intercede for me. 

Today gladly I am back to resting my soul in God Himself - where I get strengthened and my cup gets filled, and my spirit gets renewed. Thank you Lord. 

Despite the bleak situation in the natural realm, I know that God is truly on my side, and I know, when my God is with me, all things are possible for me who believes!!! If God is on my side, who can be against me?

YES my friends, that is so true - I can almost touch these promises :) so keep hanging in there even if your life is hard and lonely at this time - I pray to God for you, and believe that He will come through for you. Sometimes when we feel He has deserted us, He is the busiest working on our behalf.

I am incredibly grateful and extremely inspired today - and trust me the time from April - or maybe even a lot longer than that - until seriously just a few weeks ago.....I felt ready to break. Now I am back in touch with my precious friend up in Heaven (It means so much to me!!!!) And even though it still isn't easy, I know, in Christ I can do all things!!! Right now it is holding on to the Promises of God for my son, and boldly walk forward......believing the things unseen, and continuously lift my son up in prayer - for you have to know, things in school don't go so well - the first 2 weeks were great, but since then, there have been many issues.

My take is, that the devil a) knows what a mighty warrior for God my son will be, so he's fighting for his life, to keep my son in bondage (at least in the school, where he has the people around him in the grip of fear and anxiety) - He was home 1 day last week, because the principal wasn't at school, to be there, in case s. th. went wrong with him, and an outburst couldn't be prevented. 

I can totally see, where they are coming from. Last year ended on a not so great note (even though better than the year before)....and they are weary. Regarding my son they are @their wits end. But that's exactly, where Satan wants them/us (at our wit's end, but that's were God will come through, if we cast our cares on Him, who cares for us - this moment and place represents the moment of defeat for Satan, so he prowls around like a lion trying to devour us - that we get stuck in anxiety and loose sight of the victory we have in Christ)  - that we won't trust and be afraid. Satan almost got me gripped with fear and doubt again, when things started to get bad again in school - yet, thankfully God came through for me once more - at home things are so much easier - obviously I don't have all these other children and parents to worry about. Yesterday, I happened to be around, when my son lost it again. I know, it's Satan taking him over - yet again, thankfully only for a short moment....... Unfortunately long enough to make a spectacle of himself again (with bad language and disobedience and being disrespectful). 

I know, where this comes from:


Satan/the spirit of fear is manipulating him and in moments like this he is not the Boy God created and has great plans for. But to see that, you have to be his mother (and before even for me it was hard to see and trust - now, through the Grace of God, my eyes were opened to see) - so for all the people @school it's not easy and the outward behaviour just shows a very disrespectful child - using bad language on top of everything. 

I don't know where we will be going from here, but I am not afraid or discouraged, for I know, my God will meet me where ever this road takes us. I have to tell you this is a huge step for me, because just a little while ago I would have felt so powerless and defeated, felt like such a failure as a mom, searching, where I may have failed my son - (but even there: I can only be the mother, he needs, if I let the Holy Spirit take over,  out of my own strength I am bound to fail. And that is another scheme of Satan, that he causes us to doubt ourselves. Out of my own strength I try to be this wonderful mom, with these wonderful children.....but it will never work, only when I let God use me, I can give my son the encouragement and patience that come from living in the Spirit......and only then will he feel the Love of Christ and the acceptance of Christ and will not be afraid) - but I know, my son needs to make His decisions on his own, and all I can do is encourage him and show him the way - yet I can't walk the path for him. First and foremost, He is God's child, and I know, God is at work in him even as I write this. I also believe, Satan is about to flee for good - but before that, He will bring out all his resources, to conquer my son and those around him. 

But in Christ we have Victory and the battle is won. Knowing that my son doesn't have to fight Satan on his own, but that Jesus did that for him at the Cross of Calvary, and does it now, gives me tremendous relief. God himself has claimed my son for his own - the fruit of this can already be seen @home - now it 'ONLY' needs to spill over into his school life......


even if this means to home school him for a while.....I trust in the guidance of the Lord.

The Glory be to God alone!!! Wow, that's been a long blog - I hope I could reach your heart with some of this. I feel so much compassion for all of you, that are going through tough times right now. May the Grace of God rest upon you and give you strength as you walk upon the path before you. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray!!!

Amen

Here is one more thing I'd like to share with you today: my 'Yes' to God there @Christmas 1994 is still a alive and vibrant today - back then I could almost all the time hear His voice resonate in my soul. The voice was loud and clear - a year or two afterwards, it had gotten less frequent, but was still audible - in a way it felt safer that way, cause I couldn't quite grasp it all before - so as much as I missed the close relationship, I was fine with the new arrangement - which stayed the way it was for many years, with times where I would not seek him as diligently, cause I still could hear him sometimes, but life happened and I got extremely busy. But through the last 6 months or so I felt so deprived of His presence, that I was searching for him more again....

So today, as I am hearing Him more clearly again, I know why it took me all these years of this safe relationship, where life was changing me and growing me - where God actually worked diligently in purifying and maturing me in my faith and character......so that now, whatever he is going to ask of me, I will do it more for God and less for me!!! Glory to God!!! Somehow I always thought that I would write....and even though my intentions would have been pure at the outset of all - I don't think I could have kept my ego out of it. My Ego would have probably tripped me, cause I would have wanted all the Glory - and it would have started to have been all about me. Now I see, that it's not about me, but what He can do through me (with all my individuality, no doubt, but not about me.....meaning EGO. So His timing is always perfect :)

I am thrilled to see, where He might be using me.....and where this journey will lead me. See you later my friends, and thanks for listening/reading!!! Glory to God alone - ALWAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment