Monday 21 November 2011

Integrity and honesty pave the way....

November 17th, 2011

It's late, or should I say it's early. I can't sleep - and it is now 1:30 am - I really should try to find some rest.......yet I cannot!!!

Funnily enough, meeting my sister to pray for our parents and my brother - as good as it was to pray together.....somehow talking to her made me weak......and made me almost loose touch to the promise I received earlier this week. She can be so harsh - and somehow I can't hold my own YET........and I get sucked in. Yet I love her dearly - and when we're in the spirit, we're all good. But if we're just our mortal selves, it can be very hard and intimidating.

It was great though, to lift my family up to the throne of God in unity. For when 2 or 3 are gathered in my name, there I will be in the midst of them :)

Since then I found my own ground again. What my Christian Counsellor said last summer is so true. My sister gives Truth - whereas I am giving Grace. And I will keep believing in Christ to do the same, as He knows mankind. As He knows the truth, that truly neither my parents nor my brother know, what they're doing, that such fight is playing right into the hands of the Devil. Yet I will stand in the gap for my family today, as I have done it in the past - and I will do it tomorrow and all the rest of my days.

Praying that what the devil has planned as a stumbling point in their lives, to cause eternal disunity in my family, will be turned around - just as in the story of Esther, where a reversal of destiny took place a couple of times. I know that the same scenario can be applied to this situation. 

Jesus, I know, you will see each of us through this disaster. Thank you for your faithfulness. You will lead all mankind back into your loving arms. 

Another amazing aspect of the last months: there are gazillions of prayers that have been answered for me. Praise God.

I did find a new nanny - who will come to live with us from Macau - so grateful!!! Thank you Jesus.


And now I even have another one starting this Sunday, to cover for the time until she gets here!!! Hallelujah - Praise God.

We did find a teacher for my son and he starts to enjoy working for school. Praying that this works out just great for him - I know God is in this arrangement, too. And He will finish the work he started in Nico as well.

The 2 questions that were the most important ones, I wanted to ask Amy Grant or Karen Kingsbury, or any other Christian God would place in my life for that matter - and where I was praying to meet someone, who knows the original Bible.........the answers were given to me by the Holy spirit - now I simply have to research a bit more in detail. But the pillars have been given to me. Thank you Father in Heaven - you truly are an amazing God!!!

Then: two friends from my past, On one of them I had a huge crush on during my studies in Lausanne, have contacted me on fb, one of them thanking me for my heartfelt and sincere letter from 20 years ago. Wow - see, a) I don't have to pretend to be different - sincerity and integrity will pave the way for deeper connections. Now we're messaging back and forth - it's great and he's asking me about my faith :) - wonder what his take is on that......

My friend Lesley also asked me about my faith once (as I am not making it a secret on faithbook) and asked me, what to make of the prophecies that the world was going to end this year in May. I am truly amazed @all the opportunities that I get to share openly about my faith :)

Wondering, what God will do in the months and years to come - I am so fulfilled!!! And living all the different struggles today, I can say from the bottom of my heart, that yes, my God will see me through everything. He might even bring me a new man - handpicked for me - still secretly hoping and praying that I'd be reunited with the one that felt so much like finally arriving @home so many years ago -  But then, with God nothing is impossible :) 

So, I got to try to sleep now.......good night my precious friends.

Your sister in the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment