Friday 25 November 2011

The tenderness of Jesus

Hello my dear friends

this post finds me actually in tears over the sweet love my Jesus has for me and his tender caring heart. As you all know, it has been weeks that I couldn't sleep properly - I am not complaining at all, cause a lot of these sleepless moments were spent praying for all the things that are heavy on my heart right now, or prayers sent out for my sweet friends in Christ, or just communicating with the Love of my life: Jesus!!!

Two nights ago, I was sitting in my new chair in my bedroom - I actually bought this chair, to have it for my devotions and prayer times....... - I so love it - anyway, I was sitting there, praying for my Lord to give me a good night sleep and that I could sleep through - then I opened my bible (unfortunately I didn't mark the verse), but He promised me a good night sleep right there- I got all emotional over this, marvelling at the tender love He holds for all of us, for the asking - or even without us asking.

All I can say, I am forever grateful for His steadfast love, even if I fail him a million times a day, or even if it has taken me a lifetime to find him. Now my heart overflows with deep deep love for Him........ - my saviour and the lover of my soul.

Praise the Lord, and friends, I urge you, if you haven't found that love in Him yet - keep searching, He is the one, who holds you in the palm of His hand!!!

Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment