Monday 21 November 2011

Christ is a Sovereign God...

November 11th, 11

This is what I wanted you to read: I am in this marvellous group of people, that will be cruising together this coming March and on Wednesday I asked them to pray for my family - which they did ........I am so grateful for this tremendous blessing!!! - so this is what I posted on the group's facebook page last night: 

Hello my friends - 

I just wanted to share, what the Lord has revealed to me regarding the situation I asked for prayer a couple of nights ago: "For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory" - as we're never fighting against the people (so it's not my brother and my parents, that are really fighting, but it's the fight against the evil forces) - in Christ there is Victory ALWAYS. So I call on Christ in prayer and I know, he is ultimately in Control......he will bring justice. I have given it to God and He has set me free from the need to fix it for all the people involved. I will keep praying (and I urge you to do the same, for when there a 2 or more praying in one accord, He will grant the petition....) But I have also been told: that a) I don't have to/can't fix it and b) it's not my responsibility. Even if it breaks my heart to see it happen in my family - it's just the same everywhere in the world, where there is strife.....and the prayer Jesus said in dying on the Cross: 'Father forgive them, for they know not what they do' was true then as much as it is true today!!! And Our God is a forgiving God, so I trust in His promises, and keep walking in Faith :)
Please keep lifting my family up to the Throne of God!!! 
I am so blessed to be in this group of praying friends!!! I ♥ u all and I pray for you all!!! Your sister in Christ ♥


I am amazed, how my Jesus always always meets me in my despair......I was agonizing over all the things that have transpired over the last few days. Yet again: Love happens, when there is forgiveness between people. So my prayer for my family today is that they will all find Christ through this situation before them, as in Christ there is forgiveness. And that they realize the ultimate truth: that people hurt people everywhere.........yet that we have to unite in prayer for the fight for our souls, that is raging in the heavenlies, Satan wants to see family bonds shattered to the ground.........we can't allow that. So we have to spend the battles on our knees, praying without ceasing for the Lord to help us....for we have Victory in Christ alone. Yes, people do not know what they do, so Father please forgive my brother and my parents, for they know not what they do, and please bring justice, peace and unity into this house!!! I will praise the Lord always, as he has revealed this to me today through His Spirit. Eternally grateful for His Love and Guidance.

I love you all - in Christ alone there is Victory over Satan's schemes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment