Wednesday 25 April 2012

Double check your motives.....


My head is spinning with all the teaching and disciplining I am receiving from my Heavenly Father right now - today's lesson was on checking my inner motives..... - You all know, that I love the Lord my God with all my heart, but somehow through all the transparency and honesty that I want for this blog, somehow a very selfish desire had slipped unnoticed through my scan check.....I had used the blog, not to lie about my feelings and experiences, but to get even with someone - I won't go into detail, as it isn't relevant in the content, as all I write is true and honest, but the motivation why I wrote it (mind you, I perceived it as from God) was a selfish one - that's why it's even more important, to double check our motives, especially in such a sacred message - we have to be pure vessels for God - there is no room for selfish motivation or gain. 

Today, He has made this slip very clear to me, and I promise, that I will be far more careful in the future, that this will never happen again. 

I apologize, that I didn't realize what was going on, and if I did, I had denied it completely/didn't want to look at it......but God is ever so faithful at pointing it out - He does it always in such a way, that I can take the disciplining in stride - and learn and grow. 

My promise to you, and God is, that I will double check my motives at all times from now on. This blog is sacred to me, and I feel extremely honoured by you all, that you take the time to read my humble account - I pray that you will find it encouraging in your walk with Christ - maybe even choose to give your life to Christ and find a Bible preaching church in your reach.

My friends, I am headed to bed now, but I had to make things right with God and with you, before I turn in for the night. I love you all so much, and please feel free to comment my blog, if you have questions or anything else you might want to share with me. You can befriend me on Facebook (Youschka Heintz) or follow me on Twitter (youschka2012) - I'd love to hang out with you - I am interested in hearing about your struggles and you can always post a prayer request here as well.

Good night for today, wishing you a peaceful night


No comments:

Post a Comment