Tuesday 24 April 2012

Rejection hurts......

Rejection hurts, that's a given - yet it let's us share in the pain, that Jesus must have felt, when He walked the earth. The rejection from the all the people on Calvary, in His hometown, His childhood friends - even His family. His heart must have been breaking.

As God has shown me recently, that I still had scars that resulted from past rejections....Today, when I read my devotions, my heart was breaking all over again. Due to some incident from recent days, it had  all been brought to the forefront of my heart.  Yet today Jesus wrapped His loving arms around me once again, and healed my heart of some of the biggest blows in my life, or should I say bound them up, so that they can truly heal. I am not saying that it is over......but as it is with God - one step at a time, He binds up one wound at a time......there will be more, I am sure, things that I have stuffed so far away, into the deepest crevices of my heart.....it will take some more digging and Healing, that's a given, but I know, that I can trust, that He catches me, when I fall and He'll wipe away all my tears, in His time.

Knowing this, I don't fear the next bend anymore. Jesus will provide the shoulder I need, to cry on....He's going to hold me tight, until I will lift up my eyes, when all the tears are gone - then He will look into my eyes and tell me - you are my princess, I know, how much you have been hurting, I've been there, sweet darling, I have come to Heal your heart completely - that's why He says in His word: Come to me, all you are weary and heavy laden - and I will give you rest. He will make sure, that all will be well with my soul. 

He promises that He goes before us, that He has our back - He will protect you from the ones that have hurt you, prosecuted you, He will protect you from your enemies - Always. So please, my dear friends, rest in His promises and in His loving arms - He will wipe away your tears - just as He has done to me today.

Have Faith - your sister in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment