Tuesday 24 April 2012

Rejoicing comes in the morning.....


Wow, this day truly has been a bit of a roller coaster: first big tears.......a heart that is hurting - but Jesus again has been more than faithful - He has comforted me and wiped away my tears. Now to something real big: He has shown me, that I have to rejoice in Him at all times and that I have to receive all His blessings with a grateful heart. 

Okay, here is the scoop: at 1:00 pm we had a meeting at the school - we, that's the principal of the school, my son's teacher, the teacher of my son's homeroom......my son and myself - Here is the big news: Tomorrow my son will be reintegrated into his classroom!!! Hallelujah - Praise God.

I had been at the mall this morning, cause I had to return and exchange a few gifts, that my daughter had received for her birthday, that didn't fit her. On the way there - you might remember, that I love praying out loud in my car.... - I realized, that I really had to receive ALL He has for me, that means really ALL - that means, that He promises us Healing in His word, if we only believe. Remember the woman that only needed to touch His garment, and was healed. This Healing is ours, if we only believe. I have been walking by Faith alone the last few weeks or months......believing the promises God has given me regarding my son - that He would be called the City of God's Delight, no longer being called the Forsaken one. I am receiving this truth today. I only need to touch His garment - by my Faith my son has been set free - His heart has found healing and He is complete in Christ.

Huge huge huge indeed. It's taken a number of months of my precious Jesus changing me inside out - today all doubt in His promises, that He truly is for real has been extinguished. 

At this point, I want to express my deepest gratitude to the elders of my church for their involvement in my son's life - thank you.....you will never know, how much I appreciate you. The same goes for the pastor, who let him and his teacher use a room in our church. This heart of a mother is moved to tears of gratitude. Praying for all the wonderful people that have represented such pillars of faith and prayer to us.

The church next door to the school also provided a room for the last few weeks, before the reintegration happened, to provide a partial reintegration - meaning that my son could spend recess with his friends - A big Thank You to the pastor and their staff as well. Truly, honestly, we couldn't have done it without you. 

I also want to thank the school for extending a hand of Grace to us - all these months walking alongside me - being Jesus to me, when I was about to break. I can only again say: I am overwhelmed, what the people around me have done for me and my little family - and my prayer is, that God may greatly bless them all for the strength they have provided for me, when I was about to crumble in the raging see - drowning in the inside - raining in the inside, as Amy Grant sings. 

Through it all, God has provided for people to love us, people to strengthen us, to comfort us, therapists and counsellors, to provide the base on which to stand - when there was not much else to stand on. He has helped me to truly trust Him with all my heart and not lean on my own understanding.

Grateful also for music - Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith have for more than 20 given me strength through the beautiful gift, God has given them. This year truly is a year of favour from the Lord - I will meet both Artists in the summer. Thankful thankful thankful.

Karen Kingsbury helped me to start believing in the small voice of God.....that I could hear it, too - I cruised with her this march. All three artists have been of paramount blessing to me, helping me to draw nearer and nearer to Jesus. Now I am praying, that the Lord will continue to bless them and strengthen them in their beautiful ministries. What an amazing year this is.

Just recently, I learnt to be really grateful for my challenges - they turn out to be my deepest blessings, they have coloured my life in the brightest colours and as any artist knows, black gives depth to any picture. They have made me turn to God, and trust only in Him - and He in turn has given me the biggest present, that is His Grace and Forgiveness, a wonderful Relationship and Eternity with Him.

I hope and pray that my story is opening your eyes to the Glory of God and helps you choose to put your trust in Him. Rejoicing truly comes in the morning.

Forever grateful


No comments:

Post a Comment