Saturday 21 April 2012

Trusting.....giving all my fears to Him!!!

Okay - yes, it's true, I do still have fears - not very many anymore, but still..... - sometimes it's not a reasonable fear anymore, but only one that has been built by habit..... - this morning I was sort of gripped by the fear of failure.......yet I realised, that's the old me - this fear has no true substance anymore. God has proven far too many times, that He is closely involved in my life and the lives of my loved ones - He has proven many many times, that He truly has my back.

So this morning, when I prepared breakfast for my kids and my son's friend, who had been here for a sleepover - I had to face this fear head on.......in prayer I lifted it to my Daddy in Heaven.....and I felt a Peace flood my soul that knows no boundaries anymore. All my fear regarding this one situation had been lifted, and all I could sense was trust. So I thank God for my trust, and I thank God for my Hope, thank Him for my Faith and all the good gifts He has given me.

For a moment there were tears - tears of loss, tears of impending doom - yet He took it all away - literally in an instant!!! Once again He has set me free to fly - has saved me from myself - has filled my heart with His love. He continually changes the way I perceive life - changing me from Glory to Glory. I absolutely love Him. He is my Saviour and He has redeemed my soul. 

Forever grateful in Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment