Wednesday 18 April 2012

He is doing marvellous things......


I am absolutely amazed at what He is doing in my life - so many answered prayers and feeling His touch in all that I do. Wow - I am literally speechless!!! I can attribute it all to my obedience to His guidance, that He always comes first. When I read my Bible and/or devotionals, I can be sure, we communicate on a deeper level.

I don't know, if I ever shared with you, that when my son was being assessed by a psychologist in 2010 the diagnosis was not clear.....the psychologist found certain behavioural deficiencies that could be attributed to a slight ADHD, or Aspergers or anywhere else on the ODD and autistic spectrum.... - just this week an autistic boy in my hometown was missing...... - thankfully He has been found and is home safe and sound - Praising God for that. But it made me realise that this could be my reality, an autistic boy that runs away, hiding from people....needing drugs on a permanent basis. But thankfully, due to the hand of God in my son's life, this is not our reality. Due to God placing many godly people in our lives, men (elders at our church) praying and taking a step to reach out - into my son's life. The school playing a big role in this as well, being a school after God's own heart, where every student matters, my boy has made huge steps into being more receptive to his environment and the people in his reach, being more and more in charge of his emotions and making positive choices. I believe God has been and is working a miracle in his life this very minute. 

Thank you Daddy, my Father in Heaven, how could I have ever doubted you. You brought me full circle - first you taught me to come to you in all things.....now you are teaching me to obey you in all things, to rely fully on you in all decisions regarding my life.....and as I am being more and more obedient to you,  you're blessing me with such a deep and heartfelt peace and joy regarding my son - and my life for that matter. Thank you, thank you, thank you - I cannot express my gratitude often and deeply enough. I am thrilled to see his life unfold to the potential you see in him. He is your chosen son, you created him in my womb, creating him in your image, having his purpose already planned out....You knew he would be a great warrior for your kingdom. I can see this potential today, thanks to you opening my eyes. I will be cheering for him from the sidelines. I am in awe at the great provision you hold in your hands. Our destiny truly is safe in your hands.

Wow, I am just sooo overwhelmed and all I can say to you my friends, is: hang in there, it will get better (if your situation is tough right now) - trust, trust, trust in the One, who holds your destiny safe in His hands. He will never ever leave nor forsake you. He is God Almighty. This one thing is true: ALL we ever need in this world, is His Grace. Praying that you will grasp the meaning of the Grace, Jesus has extended to us on the cross - how huge and amazing this is......it will set you free. Amazing Grace for all His children - forever more.

I love you all and I am praying for you always - 

your sister in Christ

2 comments: