Friday 27 April 2012

Happily Ever After..... - Fairy tales are 4 real :)


Good Morning my sweet friends, here is what I received this morning - God has chosen to wake me up really early these days and then I pray and we have our quiet time together....this morning the message was twofold.....

1. We always say, that fairy tales are not for real - well, I have some news for you: they are for real, just as Heaven is for real. The struggles that are in the fairy tale, the fights - what ever is the body of the story represents our days here on earth - where we face challenges of many kinds, but when we find our eternal bridegroom - He will save us from all our trials, and when we finally see Him face to face, and are His Princess Bride, we will find the happily ever after we are longing for so desperately.

We were on the wrong track, trying to find this kind of Happiness in the here and now, when we're not in God's Will for our lives - yet we can reach that point, once we are following Him and only Him. Then the rejoicing begins, and the Happily Ever After will follow.

The second part will come later - maybe today or tomorrow - as I have to run and get a few things done, I just thought, you'd like to hear that one right away.

Your sister in the Lord - a grateful follower of Christ forever

No comments:

Post a Comment