Thursday 19 April 2012

Heaven on Earth

From the unfolding of the happenings of the last view days, I have yet been catapulted to a deeper level of understanding - by the Grace of God!!! I have learnt, that the drama of my family is not my drama...... God has granted me my prayer that I wanted to be lifted out of the negativity that this whole drama represents. I will listen to the promptings of the Holy Spirit, but unless I hear/feel these, I won't do anything. I will hear and listen to either side, but I won't be stuck in the middle anymore. I can love them all unconditionally, I can offer advice should they ask for it - yet I do not have to fix it for them. They can handle it on their own - All I have to do, is trust that in His time, God makes all things beautiful.

He is working in the lives of all His Children individually - and even if I wish I could make them see, what I see, it's up to each and everyone individually, to choose the light over darkness. He will never give up on either of His children, but He gave us a free will, with which He won't interfere. Until judgement day upon Christ coming back for us, there is still Hope. In His time He will make all things beautiful. There is a deeper reason why there are no grandchildren of God - only children of God. The choice is ours - we each will have to live with the consequences of not heeding His voice (that we all hear at times - even if it's just a whisper), which results in absence of the Glory of God in our lives. 

I personally cannot and will not live like that anymore. Therefore I have pledged my allegiance to the Lord until the end of time - as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord :) - it's as simple as that - or as difficult as that.

Don't get me wrong, it's a daily battle for me, too - the enemy of my soul schemes up a storm, to deceive me or pull me out of this beautiful dwelling place of Grace - Heaven on Earth - yet my sweet Jesus isn't going to let that happen. He fights the battles in the Heavenlies for me. All I have to do is stand firm in His promises and His Grace - and all is well with my soul. God will always provide a way out of any temptation the devil will throw at me - provided I fix my eyes on Jesus. God first and foremost - that's my calling, nothing out of my own strength anymore. That's when we can receive God's blessings and live the abundant life He promises in His word!!! Hallelujah - Praise God!!!

He is doing miracles today - He will do one for you, if you only believe.

Your sister in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment