Friday 27 April 2012

P.S.

Oh, I forgot to mention: He gave us the fairy tales, that our souls had something to long for and look forward to....:)

There is the promised 2nd. part from today's quiet time with God: He has shown me that He wants to heal me completely - that's not new.....but today he brought my attention to something that has been troubling me for a while...... - my son enjoys to tickle those around him, including me - yet I hate it so much......that makes him like it even more. I am struggling with how am I going to teach him to respect other people's spaces, I have turned to God, to show me, how He wants me to teach, discipline my children, His one advice was, to keep my calm with them, and let the Holy Spirit flow through me - yet in the moment that's tough, as it really bothers me - so here comes the astounding part: He showed me, why it did bother me so much......during my life there were times, when I was touched against my will (thankfully I have never been raped, but I have been molested), which actually made me put on quite some weight, as to hide myself, that men would not find me attractive - or where I was reprimanded for touching myself (even though just very innocently as a little girl) - this all resulted in a not so balanced way, how I feel about being touched today, even if it is just being tickled by my son - this being entirely innocent.

Today He promised me, that He would take away the hurt and shame that came with those childhood memories, that I will be made whole again, that I will not feel threatened this way ever again. Again there were tears, but as it is these days, the tears, that are shed, are always tears of relief and gratitude. I know, He will lovingly complete the work He has begun in me.....He's never going to quit, until He is through. Yeah, that's absolutely true. That is the character of God - He's not a quitter, never was and never will be. I am so glad, that He is my master, and that it is He, who holds my destiny safe in His Hands.

As I was reading today - I am doing a book/bible study with a dear friend of mine - we're reading the book: 'So long insecurity" by Beth Moore - I was deeply blessed and I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, God wants me to be set apart for Him, being a woman clothed in Dignity and Strength - given to me, by my Creator, who placed Eternity in our hearts, that we wouldn't settle for less than what only He can bestow onto us - Happily Ever after with our eternal bridegroom. What a destiny to receive, wow I am again thrilled to see, that He will do all that it takes, to set me free from all the bondage I am in. And He wants to do the same thing for you.

Trusting Him with all the refining and polishing and healing He is doing - 
gratefully yours, forever


No comments:

Post a Comment